1. I am hoping dearly that there are some consequences for the family of Falcon Heene. That little escapade certainly cost a small fortune. I am glad he was safe, though. I especially enjoyed what J.O. said here.
2. I want to go to the library today. Don’t know if that will happen because…
3. MOTS (age 9) took it upon herself to take every stitch of clothing owned by both girls and pile it in the middle of their room because I said their clothes needed to be cleaned out and pared down. Yay. A new project.
4. If someone hasn’t yet mastered the art of eating with a spoon, you should not serve them grits. Ask me how I know.
5. I read a debate recently on whether cursive writing is becoming obsolete. I realized that I don’t care. Penmanship is still important to me. Therefore, the kids will learn how to write neatly. In cursive.
6. The sun has finally come out. I am so happy that the world can now proceed to dry out. Maybe by Thanksgiving the lake in our yard will have evaporated and we can play outside without fear of quicksand.
7. We are enjoying the wood floors. Allergies are less severe and cleaning is easier. All around a good thing.