* took my 2-year-old to his gym class. He did not want to participate.
* drove around for most of the morning on errands.
* Read a bit of the paper.
* Did 2 loads of laundry.
* Did some research online.
* Read this blog.
* Cried and laughed. At the same time.
* Hugged my kids and thanked my lucky stars and God.
* Took my oldest to basketball practice.
* Found this guy
first taking aim at the toilet.
Then later aiming at my bed.
Then again in the kitchen looking for a snack. Funny.
* got another garden catalog in the mail. I love garden catalogs.
* Made pizza roll-ups for dinner.
* Hugged my kids and sent them to bath and bed.
* Looked around at the happy mess that is my kitchen and living room and thanked my lucky stars and God again.
* Uploaded this picture that was supposed to be in yesterday’s post…whoops.