- The garden is in full bloom and coming along well. The tomatoes are starting to flower and Yellow pear already has a couple of small green tomatoes.
- I got to spend some time playing MySims Party and MySims Agent on Wii with the girls. Well, Captain Chaos too, although we don’t tell him that his Wii-remote isn’t connected. Hee.
- I got to play in Photoshop CS5 some this afternoon. Amazing power there!
- I made baked potatoes in the crockpot for dinner (just wash them and throw them in the crockpot for 6-8 hours on low) and oatmeal raisin cookies for dessert with a new, healthier recipe. They were the best I have ever made.
- I remembered to go get coffee filters before tomorrow morning. That could have been a crisis!
- I got new running shoes, shorts and socks. I can finally get back to training, hopefully without the hot spots (which are basically the beginning of blisters.
- I still can’t find my wacom pen. I think the couch ate it.
- I decided that I don’t like scrapping 8-1/2 x 11, which is what I did the first few pages in my Disney album. I think I will re-do the pages in 8×8. I think I will be happier with that.
- I feel very out of practice and rusty in Photoshop.
Altogether, the ups are far better than the downs, so it was a pretty good day overall. I mean, playing Wii and Photoshop in the same day? How can that possibly be a bad thing?