1. I got my copy of the 2011 Memory Logbook. ♥ I am in week #50. Happiness!
2. We are studying World War I in history. So much I didn’t know. Isn’t it funny how we can always find new things to learn.
3. November is rushing by way too fast. I feel like I blinked in June and here we are at the closing of 2010. Started thinking on my One Little Word for 2011. I have an idea simmering.
4. Of course, after November comes December. And December Daily. I have a post over at the Trixie Scraps blog today on this very subject, including a vary special offer!
5. It’s the end of an era. My girls are so over Hannah Montana. Never did I think I would miss those days.
6. I love pasta.
7. It’s been a long time since I have been to Starbucks. I know their seasonal flavors are coming out. I think I may need to pay them a little visit soon. Coffee is a wonderful thing, is it not?
8. Operation Christmas Child collection week is November 15-22. There’s still plenty of time for you to fill a shoebox and drop it off at a relay center near you. Your gift would mean the world to a child in need!
9. Jessica Sprague is offering a new free class at the end of November! Check out the linked graphic in the sidebar to register. ————–>
10. 10 days til Harry Potter. Color me excited!