That’s my word for 2011 – Focus. I have goals in four areas that I want to focus on –
1. One date night per month with Party Boy. This may not necessarily mean going out, but I want to focus our time together.
2. Use chore cards with the kids to help keep the house more manageable.
3. Do one family activity per month.
1. Eat Less | Move More – Sounds simple. Maybe I can keep up.
2. Participate in at least one organized road race in 2011.
Hearth & Home
1. Be consistent with Flylady. I have the HomeRoutine App on my phone now and it has worked marvelously so far. I just need to keep it up.
2. Complete home-improvement projects around the house.
3. Declutter, declutter, declutter. I want to get rid of at least 25 pounds of stuff.
1. Scrap 211 pages in 2011. I joined an online challenge to help keep me motivated.
2. Complete Captan Chaos’ stocking for Christmas 2011.
3. Read at least one book per month.