In honor of St. Patty’s Day, here’s 17 things that I am thinking about –
1. We have these niches in our house, 3 of them, one by the entryway and 2 on the way into the kitchen. I need to find something to put in them, cause the flowers won’t work once we paint. Do I do more flowers? Something else? I need ideas.
2. I don’t think you ever really know how much stuff you have until you start trying to pack it all up.
3. We went and saw The Adjustment Bureau tonight while the kids were in camp. It was good. We both really enjoyed it. I am always glad when that happens cause I hate wasting a babysitter!
4. We have a family bracket competition going for March Madness. Hollywood is currently in the lead because she picked the underdogs and a couple of them won. I don’t think it will last – she picked Long Island to win the championship. It could happen, I guess, but I am not holding my breath.
5. Loving Pandora this week. I have been playing it while I clean, declutter, and pack. My kids are becoming experts at the hits of the 80s and 90s. So cool.
6. I had to buy a new iron this week. After 13 years, the old one gave up the ghost.
7. We finally picked paint colors for the interior. Now I am chomping at the bit to paint because I know it makes such a huge difference in the appearance of the house! Still a ton of prep work to do though.
8. MOTS loves parties. She loves planning them, having them, thinking about them, making stuff for them… We need to have a party. But I told her we’d need to wait until the house gets sold. Then we could have a party. A big one.
9. I think my dog thinks he is a cat.
10. I found an old stash of magazine articles in a binder. So glad I can scan them now, because they are already starting to yellow.
11. Hollywood is really digging an art app I downloaded. She does line art, like this –
12. I can not believe that March is already half over. Seriously?
13. Weight Watcher’s Smart Ones meals are really turning out to be yummier than I thought they would be.
14. Wouldn’t One Random Potato be a great band name? Props to my friends for that one. Party Boy says Spud would be better, but I like Potato.
15. I spent some time looking through my old scrapbooks. I am really glad about the time I spent making those. It really makes me excited about the Project Life pages I am doing now. I was really good at event scrapping then, not so much the every day stuff. Glad I started catching the every day stuff too.
16. The situation in Japan is just so sad and frustrating at the same time. Sad for all the obvious reasons and frustrating because I wish there was just a way to fix it.
17. I want to spend Saturday scrapping. Disney. Yay!