Friday lingers for a few more hours and I want to remember it for what made me happy today:
1. We finalized the builders contract today. This means we may actually start building soon. Soon. Very happy indeed.
2. I learned some new HTML coding and played with it for Monday’s blog post. Very cool stuff.
3. I have a pint of Blue Bell Ice Cream stashed in the freezer. I will sit and eat the whole thing in one fell swoop. Even if it is 4 servings.
4. Thanks to a dear, sweet friend (who I actually consider a brutha from another mutha) I found a ringtone that makes me deliriously happy every time someone calls. It’s Hedwig’s Theme, in case you were wondering.
5. I wore cute new shoes today. I felt sassy. 🙂
What’s making you happy today?