It’s Friday! Yay!
1. I read a post from Katie the Scrapbook Lady this week about how she reorganized her Pinterest boards. It sounded brilliant, and since I have been pinning since almost the moment th site came into existence, my boards were a hot mess of disorganization. It took me a couple of hours, but I got things better situated and I am much happier. I can actually find my stuff now, which is the whole point of Pinterest, right?
2. Hollywood finished her Level One Spelling book this week. It’s amazing what All About Spelling has done for her – and it really will get its own post soon. This just needed to be shared and celebrated!
3. I am thinking about trying my hand at some Pinterest inspired decor projects. All that work on my boards made me re-visit some old ideas and now I am really inspired! But, oh the humanity, I do not want to be a Pinterest FAIL.
4. On our weekly library trip (that actually happens about once every 3 weeks when the books are due – best laid plans) I picked up the first book in the Father Tim series – a continuation of sorts of the Mitford series of books by Jan Karon. And I fell in love all over again. I want to re-read the Mitford series again, but will probably buy them now, because I have read them 3 times and just really love them.
5. In my Finding Photo Freedom class I am chugging right along. I have sorted and rated over 9,000 digital images in the last 3 weeks. Of course, as is always the case, digging around in the photos inspired some pages –