While I wouldn’t categorize the Whole 30 as easy, it hasn’t been terrible either. Two weeks in and here’s the report:
* We will continue this style of diet into the foreseeable future probably 90% of the time. We can both acknowledge that we feel better and sleep better and every other benefit, but we also know that sometimes you just need chips and queso or a big old piece of pizza. So, we’re being realistic too.
* There’s no sense denying that we’ll never eat another sugary morsel. We totally will. But we’ll be moving those back to true treat status and only have them occasionally. And probably no more sodas, since we can’t ever drink just one. We’ll see, I guess.
* No tiger blood. Oh well. 😉
* I had a bad day and wanted to eat the remaining 4 GIANT COSTCO BLUEBERRY MUFFINS. But I didn’t. Cause, let’s be honest. They might be delicious, but I’d feel worse after eating even one, much less four. And that’s really the first time I’ve felt truly tempted to eat something totally off plan. Not too bad, I guess.
* I am pretty sure that I have lost weight. I know for a fact that my clothes fit differently, so there’s that. I guess we’ll find out at the end of next week!