Here is my list and my accomplishments in Spring Cleaning 2010 –
- Move the couch and roll up the carpet to thoroughly clean the floors. Done 3/17
- Pull out the TV and apply texture where we tore up the wall. I won’t paint since we’re planning to change paint colors soon.
- Clear off the mantle and console and thoroughly wipe down and dust everything. Done 3/26
- Clean the windows and wipe down the casings and windowsills. Done 3/17
- Clean blinds. Done 3/17
- Wipe down baseboards and door frames Done 3/26
- Take down pictures and clean walls behind them and frames and picture glass. Done 3/26
- Pare down DVDs and video games if possible. Done 3/26
- Clean ceiling fan and fixtures. Done 3/27
- Recover bench cushion
- Wipe down table – top to bottom and reapply polish.
- Clean out bench seat and wipe down thouroughly. Done 3/27
- Take down and wash curtains. Done 3/27
- Clean blinds and windows. Done 3/27
- Wash down walls.
- Wipe down deep freeze.
- Clean out floor of pantry.
- Declutter cabinets.
- Wash down cabinetry.
- Polish appliances
- Texture bare walls from kitchen makeover.
- Reinstall trim under bar.
- Paint trim and bar supports
- Clean out microwave
- Clean dishwasher door
- Wipe down fridge interior.
- Clean oven.
- Clean light fixture. Done 3/27
- Wipe down door and frame.
- Scrub grout and re-seal. Done 3/25
- Dust walls and ceiling